Organic Plant Establishment and Soil Builder for turfgrass and landscape applications
Suståne 4-6-4 is an all-natural organic fertilizer for landscaped areas and is ideal for turf establishment, grow in, overseeding, and sod installations. Used by professional turf managers, groundskeepers, nurserymen, master gardeners and professional growers around the world.
Suståne 4-6-4 is a compost-based organic starter and maintenance fertilizer. It replenishes the soil with a rich supply of humus and all plant essential nutrients. Suståne 4-6-4 provides a balanced mix of slow-release nitrogen and other nutrients derived from biologically stable compost, natural potash, and feather meal.
Turf establishment accelerates with Suståne 4-6-4, a complete package containing slow-release nitrogen (SRN), chelated micronutrients, organic phosphorous, and humic substances. Suståne 4-6-4 has been demonstrated time and again to surpass synthetic turf starter fertilizers and other sources of humates and plant biostimulants. Using fully composted natural fertilizers increases the levels of beneficial microbial activity, which in turn converts nutrients into plant-available forms.
Benefits of Suståne 4-6-4
- Adds approximately 5% humates by volume, increasing cation exchange and organic matter
- Increases the nutrient and water holding capacity of the soil
- Strengthens plants tolerance against hot dry conditions
- Promotes greater root development
- Improves buffering against changes in soil pH
- Increases the soil’s ability to suppress plant pathogens
- Increases soil porosity and stability for greater root development and water holding capacity
Always Safe for Plants, People, Pollinators, and the Environment
- Manufactured by Suståne in the USA at an EPA permitted facility.
- Pathogen and weed-free, no sewage sludge, blood, or meat products. Allowed for export to over 60 countries worldwide.
- Aerobic composting eliminates animal and rodent attraction to the application site.
- Contains naturally occurring beneficial bacteria and fungi that are necessary to begin the nutrient life cycle in poor soil.
- Suståne is fully composted eliminating the need for sterilization, permitting a healthy environment for beneficial microbial populations.